We are eagerly looking forward to an awesome celebration for Easter this year. Here is a list of some of the exciting events we have coming up:
To help make this years celebration extra special, we are looking for volunteers to help us get ready for Easter weekend.
- Fri. April 3rd at 6 p.m. - Good Friday Service (all ages welcome!)
- Sat. April 4th, 8-10 a.m. - Free BridgeWay Breakfast. Invite your friends and neighbors for a free breakfast buffet as we kick off our Easter celebration!
- Sat. April 4th, 10:30-11 a.m. Community Easter Egg Hunt. Toddlers - 5th grade are invited to join us for a massive egg hunt behind the church. Guaranteed to be lots of fun!
- Sat. April 4th at 6 p.m. and Sun. April 5th at 9 & 10:45 a.m. - Easter Celebration Services. Join us for three identical services celebrating the resurrection of Jesus!
Here are a few of the areas where we would love to have your help:
- Donations of candy and small toys to put in Easter Eggs
- Volunteers to help direct kids during the Easter Egg Hunt
- Volunteers for our normal 'J'Seekers programs during the big weekend
If you're able to help, please contact Michelle Williams.