We love gathering together to enjoy community, worship God and learn from His Word. We'd love to invite you to join us! Here are answers to a few commonly asked questions about weekend worship services at BridgeWay.
When and where does BridgeWay meet for Sunday services?
- We meet at 7700 Childsdale Ave NE, Rockford, MI 49341. During the school year we have three services each weekend. Our Saturday evening services are on hiatus for the summer with our last Saturday service on May 18, 2019. Saturday service returns September 14, 2019. Year round we offer two Sunday morning services at 9:00 and 10:45 a.m. All services have the same music and message.
What can I expect when I arrive?
- As soon as you walk in the door, we want you to feel at home. You'll be greeted by a friendly face, and we'll have snacks and coffee available. We have lots of signs to help you know where to go, and a Welcome desk to answer any questions you have.
What are services at BridgeWay like? What kind of music does BridgeWay play?
- Our hope is that every service at BridgeWay will give you an opportunity to experience God in a personal way. Our live band opens and closes each service with upbeat contemporary worship music featuring singing, guitars, drums and keyboards. During a 30-35 minute message, our pastors open God's word and help us apply it to our lives in tangible ways. You can expect the service to be 65-75 minutes.
What about my kids? What do you offer for Children's Ministry?
- We offer a variety of programs to help kids grow in their faith. Our 'J'Seekers programs offer a variety of nurturing environments for children from birth to 5th grade. All of our 'J'Seekers volunteers have been through a screening and training process, and we use an electronic check-in system to make sure that all of the kids in our ministry are kept safe. Middle and High School students are invited to join their parents in the worship service, but before and after each service they will have time to hang out and connect with Pastor Jake in "The Docks", our Student Ministries space.
Should I wear my Sunday best, or is casual attire okay?
- We want everyone to feel comfortable worshiping at BridgeWay just as they are. If you look around on a weekend, it's not uncommon to see everything from t-shirts, jeans and hoodies to dresses and button-downs.
What do you believe about...?
In short, we believe that we're called to love God, love people, and trust in Jesus Christ, our savior, as revealed in God's word, the Bible. Our mission is to turn spiritually hungry people into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. If you'd like to know more, check out What We Believe where you'll find our Doctrinal Statement and Constitution.