We love gathering together to enjoy community, worship God and learn from His Word. We'd love to invite you to join us! Here are answers to a few commonly asked questions about weekend worship services at BridgeWay.
When and where does BridgeWay meet for Sunday services?
- We meet at 7700 Childsdale Ave NE, Rockford, MI 49341. We have three services each weekend. We have one service on Saturday night at 6:00 p.m. and two on Sunday morning at 9:00 and 10:45 a.m. All three services have the same music and message.
What can I expect when I arrive?
- As soon as you walk in the door, we want you to feel at home. You'll be greeted by a friendly face, and we'll have snacks and coffee available. We have lots of signs to help you know where to go, and a Connecting Hub to answer any questions you have.
What are services at BridgeWay like? What kind of music does BridgeWay play?
- Our hope is that every service at BridgeWay will give you an opportunity to experience God in a personal way. Our live band opens and closes each service with upbeat contemporary worship music featuring singing, guitars, drums and keyboards. During a 25-30 minute message, our pastors open God's word and help us apply it to our lives in tangible ways. You can expect the service to last about 75 minutes.
What about my kids? What do you offer for Children's Ministry?
- We offer a variety of programs to help kids grow in their faith. Our 'J'Seekers programs offer a variety of nurturing environments for children from birth to 5th grade. All of our 'J'Seekers volunteers have been through a screening and training process, and we use an electronic check-in system to make sure that all of the kids in our ministry are kept safe.
Should I wear my Sunday best, or is casual attire okay?
- We want everyone to feel comfortable worshiping at BridgeWay just as they are. If you look around on a weekend, it's not uncommon to see everything from t-shirts, jeans and hoodies to dresses and button-downs.
How can I get involved with serving at a weekend service?
- There are lots of ways to serve on a weekend! We are always looking for more people to help with our greeting, hospitality, usher, audio-visual and musical worship ministries. Our JSeekers and EPIC also have lots of opportunities to volunteer, whether it's leading an activity for the kids, helping with check in, or leading a small group. Please contact the Church Office if you'd like more information about serving at BridgeWay.