We love gathering together to enjoy community, worship God and learn from His Word. We'd love to invite you to join us! Here are answers to a few commonly asked questions about weekend worship services at BridgeWay.
When and where does BridgeWay meet for Sunday services?
- We meet at 6175 Northland Dr NE, Rockford, MI 49341. We have three services each weekend. We have one service on Saturday night at 6:00 p.m. and two on Sunday morning at 9:00 and 10:45 a.m. All three services have the same music and message.
What can I expect when I arrive?
- As soon as you walk in the door, we want you to feel at home. You'll be greeted by a friendly face, and we'll have snacks and coffee available. We have lots of signs to help you know where to go, and a Connecting Hub to answer any questions you have.
What are services at BridgeWay like? What kind of music does BridgeWay play?
- Our hope is that every service at BridgeWay will give you an opportunity to experience God in a personal way. Our live band opens and closes each service with upbeat contemporary worship music featuring singing, guitars, drums and keyboards. During a 25-30 minute message, our pastors open God's word and help us apply it to our lives in tangible ways. You can expect the service to last about 75 minutes. A few times each year, we also have a special Family Matters service, which is an opportunity for kids and their parents to learn and worship together.
What about my kids? What do you offer for Children's Ministry?
- We offer a variety of programs to help kids grow in their faith. Our 'J'Seekers programs offer a variety of nurturing environments for children from birth to 5th grade. All of our 'J'Seekers volunteers have been through a screening and training process, and we use an electronic check-in system to make sure that all of the kids in our ministry are kept safe.
Should I wear my Sunday best, or is casual attire okay?
- We want everyone to feel comfortable worshiping at BridgeWay just as they are. If you look around on a weekend, it's not uncommon to see everything from t-shirts, jeans and hoodies to dresses and button-downs.
How can I get involved with serving at a weekend service?
- There are lots of ways to serve on a weekend! We are always looking for more people to help with our greeting, hospitality, usher, audio-visual and musical worship ministries. Our JSeekers and EPIC also have lots of opportunities to volunteer, whether it's leading an activity for the kids, helping with check in, or leading a small group. Please contact the Church Office if you'd like more information about serving at BridgeWay.