Bridgeway Community Church requires an Assistant Director of Curriculum and Vision (ADCV) for our J’Seekers Children’s Ministry. The ADCV is one part of a 3-person team that manages and operates the children’s ministry. Each team leader is responsible for a particular portion of the day-to-day operations of the J’Seekers children’s ministry. Members of the J’Seekers leadership team can expect 20 hours per week divided between weekly office hours and supervising/serving during weekend services. Each weekend while serving you will have the opportunity to attend 1 service in the sanctuary to worship and hear the sermon. You will serve 3 weekends per month, with 1 off. When you are not serving on the weekend, your hours will be made up during the week.
The ADCV works with the Children’s Ministry Director to craft the overall vision of the children’s ministry and oversees the selection and implementation of the curriculum. Specific responsibilities include:
- Research and selection of curriculum based on the best fit for Bridgeway and the J’Seekers vision
- Continued development and support of homegrown curriculum such as “Forever Friend” and “Books of the Bible”
- Exploration of methods to improve the incorporation of additional resources provided within the Orange curriculum.
- Managing curriculum subscriptions
- Customization of large and small group lessons
- Creation of KeyNote presentations
- Updates to the J’Seekers portion of the Bridgeway website.
- Loading lessons and assets to iPads for the large group presentation
- Coordinate with the J’Seekers Worship Team Leader for large group music selections
- Contribute to team meetings, annual budget, monthly expense reports, and major ministry events
- Schedule postings for social media to promote and inform across both our teams and families channels
- Create marketing materials including slides, social posts, new family materials, and event materials for promotional purposes.
- Ensure materials are in line and on-brand with established Bridgeway and J’Seekers branding standards
If you’re passionate about children’s ministry, are a leader that works well on a team, and have a deep desire for the church to reach the community for Jesus, we’d like to know more. Complete our short questionnaire located here, be sure to attach your resume at the end of the questionnaire.