Bridgeway Community Church seeks a Director of Worship who will assist in fulfilling the church mission of turning spiritually hungry people into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
In this role, you will help people encounter God in both the ordinary and the extraordinary via the creative arts. You’ll work collaboratviely with a talented volunteer team of vocalists, musicians and audio visual operators. The Director of Worship is a full-time position and reports directly to the Senior Pastor.
To be considered, you must:
- Be a devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- Exhibit a passion for the church reaching the community for Jesus
- Have 3-5 years of experience leading worship
- Be a gifted vocalist and musician
- Demonstrate experience in planning worship services, scheduling volunteers, and working in a collaborative artisitic environment
- Be comfortable managing the budget of the worship ministry
- Read and agree fully with the Bridgeway Constitution
If that sounds like you, we’d love to know more. Start your application process by completing our online application and assessment form by clicking the button below.
Once you complete the application and assessment, someone from Bridgeway Community Church will contact you via email with further instructions.