Pastor Ron Aulbach
9/19/2021 PART ONE
What better way to get to know our community than to plug in! Double click here to sign up.
- Worship – Do you play an instrument or sing? Would you like to run sound, video or slides? Join our team!
- J’Seekers – Come care for kid with us! Are you a middle schooler or older who loves Jesus and kids. Be a group leader, game leader, toy cleaner, help care for babies!
- Student Ministries (BSM) – Come care for students and young people with us! Be a small group leader, run the snack bar, talk with Pastor Justin.
- Usher – Come help others find a seat on Sunday! Be the face of kindness.
- Greeters/Hospitality – Be the welcoming face at Bridgeway. We are looking for greeters and others who are willing to help serve coffee!
- Facilities – Are you a little handy? We could use you on your schedule to help with small work projects inside and out!
- Divorce Care – Are you interested in caring for others struggling with separation/divorce or thinking about it? We could use 1 or 2 co-leaders to work alongside our point person!
This study meets @ Bridgeway Community Church on Mondays @ 7pm or on Zoom. The first meeting is September 27th @ 7pm.
Cost – $35. This is the cost of the books. Please make checks payable to Bridgeway Community Church. It can be paid by mail or dropping it off at Bridgeway.
If you already have the books, there is no cost, please let us know if you have the books or plan to purchase your own.
The group will break into smaller discussion groups each week to work through the material. This study will sharpen your skills as a christian and teach you new ones. With any skill building, it will require work and commitment throughout the week. We will be using the Every Man a Warrior books.
To sign up, just click in this box
We are a church of groups. We come together Sunday morning as a bunch of groups to praise Jesus together and then head back out to encourage each other in small groups. Our new groups are kicking off this September. Double click in this box to check out the website for more specifics.
Part time job opportunity as Administrative Assistant here at BridgeWay. For a more detailed job description click in this box.
Jr. ‘J’Seekers 2-5 years
Today’s Bible Story: Moses’ Mom – Exodus 1:22-2:10
Bottom Line: God is always with me.
Memory Verse: “We have the Lord our God to help us.” 2 Chronicles 32:8, NLT
Today’s Bible Story: Movin’ On Up
Bottom Line: I can grow like Jesus
Memory Verse: “Jesus became wiser and stronger. He also became more and more pleasing to God and to people.” Luke 2:52 NIrV
On Sept 19th your children will be moving up into their new grade level. This will be for all children entering Kindergarten through 5th grade. ‘Moving Up’ Sunday we will be talking about how much your child has grown and will grow this year. Lessons and activities will be based around scripture from Luke 2:41- 52, your children will learn that Jesus grew in 4 ways: mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially. We are growing too, but it takes time. God is growing us into who He created us to be.
BSM Student Ministries
Sunday, Sept. 19th: High School 6:30-8:00 pm
The Big Question – Week 1: A series about identity, belonging, and purpose.
Wednesday, Sept. 22nd: Middle School 6:30-8:00 pm
Battlefield – Week 1: A series about resolving conflict.
To stay up-to-date with BSM events from Pastor Justin, make sure to follow us on instagram – bsmrockford or facebook– BridgeWay Student Ministries. If you would like any other information, you can contact Pastor Justin at BridgeWay.
Looking to find out how to connect with our kids, students or adults ministry? Double click in this box for more informations.
Weekly Budget: $ 13,945
Sept. MTD Budget: $ 27,890
Sept.YTD Budget: $ 278,900
Last Week Actual: $ 17,042
Sept. MTD Actual: $ 26,964
Sept. YTD Actual: $ 240,942
Redeeming Life Update:
Redeeming Life Pledged: $627,630
Redeeming Life Collected: $683,964
Guest WiFi Password – BWSeptember2021
Click here to go to the BridgeWay App