Pastor Dick Riley
Coming to KNOW God
1 Samuel 3
We are a church of groups. We come together Sunday morning as a bunch of groups to praise Jesus together and then head back out to encourage each other in small groups. Our new groups are kicking off this September. Double click in this box to check out the website for more specifics.
Our Baptism Service is Sunday September 12! Come enjoy a day of testimonies, baptisms and celebrating with our community. Want to sign up to be baptized? Double click to learn how.
Labor Day Weekend: One service Only – Sunday, Sept 5th – Due to the holiday, this will be a Family Style Service at 10:00am only. Kids will be in the sanctuary with their parents. No ‘J’Seekers classes will be open!
Baptism and Anniversary Celebration: One service Only – Sunday, Sept. 12th. at 10:00am. This is an outdoor service behind the church at our Baptism site. Please bring your own chairs for the service. Weather can sometimes be chilly so dress accordingly. There will be an all church picnic immediately following the service. More info to come!
BridgeWay Family, it’s time for some summer fun! Join us outside for 30 minutes after each of our services on Sunday, August 15th. Invite your friends, everyone is welcome!
Jr. ‘J’Seekers 2-5 years
Today’s Bible Story: God Made Me – Genesis 1:26; Psalm 139:14
Bottom Line: God is Powerful.
Memory Verse: “Great is our Lord and mighty in power” Psalm 147:5, NIV
Today’s Bible Story: Jesus Grows in Wisdom – Luke 2:41-52
Bottom Line: Wisdom is worth searching for.
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James1:5, NlrV
BSM Student Ministries
To stay up-to-date with summer BSM events from Pastor Justin, make sure to follow us on instagram – bsmrockford or facebook– BridgeWay Student Ministries. You’ll find posts regarding upcoming opportunities for students to connect throughout the summer. If you would like any other information, you can contact Pastor Justin at BridgeWay.
Looking to find out how to connect with our kids, students or adults ministry? Double click in this box for more informations.
Weekly Budget: $ 13,945
July MTD Budget: $ 55,780
July YTD Budget: $ 181,285
Last Week Actual: $ 13,089
July MTD Actual: $ 44,996
July YTD Actual: $ 168,166
Redeeming Life Update:
Redeeming Life Pledged:
Redeeming Life Collected:
What better way to get to know our community than to plug in! Double click here to sign up.
- Worship – Do you play an instrument or sing? Would you like to run sound, video or slides? Join our team!
- J’Seekers – Come care for kid with us! Are you a middle schooler or older who loves Jesus and kids. Be a group leader, game leader, toy cleaner, help care for babies!
- Student Ministries (BSM) – Come care for students and young people with us! Be a small group leader, run the snack bar, talk with Pastor Justin.
- Usher – Come help others find a seat on Sunday! Be the face of kindness.
- Greeters/Hospitality – Be the welcoming face at Bridgeway. We are looking for greeters and others who are willing to help serve coffee!
- Facilities – Are you a little handy? We could use you on your schedule to help with small work projects inside and out!
- Divorce Care – Are you interested in caring for others struggling with separation/divorce or thinking about it? We could use 1 or 2 co-leaders to work alongside our point person!
Guest WiFi Password – BWAugust2021
Click here to go to the BridgeWay App