5 March – Mike Antuma Psalm 19:1-2 & Acts 8:30-38
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Psalm 19:1-2 & Acts 8:30-38. Rhythms is a series designed to complement and give a small taste of the Rooted Experience.
SHARE: Share a picture from your photos this past week that reminds you that God is worthy of worship and why!
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Psalm 19:1-2 & Acts 8:30-38
- How does creation point to God?
- What has God done in your last few weeks, days, hours that you are grateful for?
- Jesus is worthy of our worship. What does this mean?
- How does Romans 8:38-39 encourage you?
- What helps you prepare to worship?
- What are your favorite ways to worship God? What will you incorporate this week to worship?
EXPERIENCE: What does the next step in faith look like for you? Are you ready to follow Jesus? ?Have you been baptized?