27 November – Mike Antuma Philppians 1:3-7
WELCOME: Spend 20-30 minutes catching up with each member of the group and sharing prayer requests. Make sure to spend a few minutes praying for each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Philppians 1:3-7.
SHARE: What is something that makes you happy?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Philppians 1:3-7
- Do you sense the joy of Jesus in your life? Why or why not?
- Are you allowing God to work in you? If so, where/how have you sensed Him working? If not, what’s stopping you from allowing Him to?
- How does having a grateful heart impact our walk with Jesus?
- What does it look like to be rooted in Jesus with your life?
- Have you been discipled by someone else? Who?
- Who is someone God has placed right in front of you as an opportunity for discipleship?
THANKFUL: Who are you thankful for? Have you told them lately? How could you do that today?