2 July – Mike Antuma Matthew 22:34-40
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Matthew 22:34-40.
SHARE: What is a rule that is hard for you to follow?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Revelation Matthew 22:34-40
- Have you had a disagreement about the definition of a word? How did that go? Why are words hard sometimes?
- How do you define what love is? How does the world define what love is? How does the Bible define what love is?
- Why does love God fit with loving others?
- What is your favorite story of how Jesus loves? What is your favorite story of how someone else showed love?
OTHERS: How can you love the least of these, everyone or even your enemies this week like Jesus loves (servant, sacrificial & truth in love)?