HOW DO I MEET WITH GOD?
23 October – Ron Aulbach Genesis 32:22-31
WELCOME: Spend 20-30 minutes catching up with each member of the group and sharing prayer requests. Make sure to spend a few minutes praying for each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Genesis 32:22-31.
SHARE: When was the last time you noticed someone praying in public? What happened?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Genesis 32:22-31
- What prayer practice did you add last week to your life? Or what prayer practice has been a part of your week?
- How would you describe your own prayer life? How do you spend alone time with God?
- When have you felt in life that you have wrestled with God? What did you learn from the experience?
- What things in life do you wrestle with God in prayer?
- How has God answered prayer in your life?
FAMILY & FRIENDS: Our Kids Ministry, J’Seekers, made a prayer wall to share prayer requests. They put sticky notes on a board. What can you do like this to encourage prayer with your family and friends?