23 July – Ron Aulbach Judges 3:12, 15-25
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Judges 3:12, 15-25.
SHARE: Where have you seen John 3:16 in your daily life?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Judges 3:12, 15-25.
- Challenge: Share from memory John 3:16. Or begin memorizing today!
- How is the story of Ehud different from John 3:16? What is similar?
- What do we learn about humanity in the story of Ehud? What do we learn about God in John 3:16?
- Is Ehud our best as humanity? Why or why not?
- How do we break the pattern of sin?
OTHERS: How can we break the pattern of sin in our lives? Are we living like Ehud? Or do we love others like God?