THE GIFT OF BEING FULLY PRESENT
11 December – Ron Aulbach Luke 1:46-55 & Psalm 118:24
WELCOME: Spend 20-30 minutes catching up with each member of the group and sharing prayer requests. Make sure to spend a few minutes praying for each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Luke 1:46-55 & Psalm 118:24.
SHARE: What is your favorite Christmas movie or book?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Luke 1:46-55 & Psalm 118:24
- What does Psalm 118:24 have to do with being present?
- What does it mean to be present? What does that look like?
- How do you slow down during your Day and focus on God?
- Why do we rush through things? Who or what do we feel pressure from to hurry up?
- How would being less busy impact your relationship with Jesus?
- Does your phone hinder or help your faith journey? Why?
POSTURE: How does our posture impact those around us?