4 June – Ron Aulbach Revelation 13:1-4, 11-14, 18
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Revelation 13:1-4, 11-14, 18.
SHARE: What imitations are your favorite? Are imitations as good as the real thing?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Revelation 13:1-4, 11-14, 18
- What reminds you of God’s truth?
- What is an example of something that is an imitation of Jesus?
- What pure and holy things are distorted in our culture?
- How has your interpretation of the world impacted your faith?
- What things do you place at the center of your life that don’t belong there?
OTHERS: How can we be wisdom? And how do we be wisdom in love?