5 November – Ron Aulbach Galatians 2
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Galatians 2.
SHARE: What’s the greatest victory you’ve ever witnessed?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Galatians 2.
- Why is knowing the Gospel story important when it comes to defending your faith? How can you continue to engage the world around you with the Gospel?
- How can defending the gospel bring freedom? (Read v 3)
- Did Peter misunderstand the gospel, or was he persuaded back to Jewish ritual through fear?
- Think of a time when you sinned, did you have more fear than faith at that moment? Can you become aware of that fear the next time before you sin?
- How can disagreements be an opportunity to come back to the Gospel?
- How can we use our lives as a defense of the Gospel?
OTHERS: Who do you need to have a conversation with about the Gospel?