Free To Change
29 October – Ron Aulbach Galatians 1:13-24
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Galatians 1:13-24..
SHARE: What’s your preferred method of getting the news?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Galatians 1:13-24.
- What about Paul makes him an unlikely follower of Jesus? What does it mean for us?
- Paul had an amazing encounter with God. Have you had an encounter with God?
- Can people change? Why can it be hard to believe they can?
- When in your life have you decided to change and grow in Christ?
- Paul was misled before his encounter with God. What is a time in your life you were misled in your faith journey? What tipped the scales to change your mind?
- Has someone tried to point out an error or sin in your life? How did that go, did you accept it or reject it?
OTHERS: How can we help others and ourselves to find freedom in Jesus? What does a rhythm of repentance look like in a group of people?