A Foundation Of Faith
12 November – Justin Gill Galatians 3:1-5
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Galatians 3:1-5.
SHARE: Describe a moment in life when you were asked to put your faith in something that you didn’t quite trust.
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Galatians 3:1-5.
- What is the foundation of faith?
- How do we receive the Spirit – by works or by faith?
- Are you trying to be perfect by your own strength? What does this look like?
- What does Paul mean by his question, “Was your experience with God in vain?”
- What does it mean to have a relationship with God based on works? What about based on faith?
- When and how have you experienced God’s grace in your life? What was your response to that grace?
OTHERS:. Who in your life needs to hear a message of grace instead of works? How can you help share that message?