Know Him Better
7 May – Justin Gill Ephesians 1:15-17
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Ephesians 1:15-17.
SHARE: What do you do when the vending machine doesn’t give you what you paid for?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- How do we treat God like a vending machine?
- Read Psalm 145:18 – what is the writer saying about God when we pray?
- Read Ephesians 1:15-17
- How does prayer really work? And what purpose does it serve?
- What does it mean to sit in the presence of God? How can we do that in prayer?
- What is something you want to always remember about God?
- How does remembering what God has done and said help us in our relationship with God?
PRAY: Who can you encourage this week who has been discouraged? Who can you pray with this week?