26 February – Justin Gill
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Matthew 28 . Rhythms is a series designed to complement and give a small taste of the Rooted Experience.
SHARE: What’s one of your favorite childhood memories?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Matthew 28:18-20
- How has your story and Jesus’ story intertwined?
- What are some ways we can salt the earth?
- What are some ways we can shine God’s light into the darkness of the world?
- Who first shared their testimony with you? What kind of impact did it have on you?
- In what ways is God continuing to write your story?
SERVE EXPERIENCE: Who is someone you’ve considered talking with about Jesus? How could you take the next step in your desire to share your story and Jesus’ story with them?