ARE WE THERE YET?
16 April – Mike Antuma Acts 1:6-11
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Acts 1:6-11.
SHARE: How did you experience God last week through the celebration of Easter?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Acts 1:6-11
- What life journey has taken a long time to get to the destination?
- What would it look like in your struggles to focus on the process instead of the destination?
- How is the Holy Spirit working on you? What growth and change have you seen in the past 3, 6, & 12 months?
- What’s something you’re waiting for God to do in your life?
- What is something God has told you to do in life?
- Do you have ways to remind yourself what God has already told you to do?
SHARE: What can you share with others that God has done or is doing in your life? What are you excited about?