10 Sept – Ron Aulbach Ephesians 2:13
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Ephesians 2:13.
SHARE: What are 3 of your favorite movies (or books)?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Ephesians 2:13.
- What does the future look like from a 23 year old’s eyes?
- When it comes to growing in your faith at BW, what are you looking forward to?
- How has the work of Jesus brought you from far to near?
- What inspired you about the baptism stories you heard? Or what stories draw you in?
- What was your life like before Jesus?
- How did you meet Him?
- What is it like now?
OTHERS: Have you shared your story with others? Who can you be praying for opportunities to share the love of Jesus with, and the truth of Jesus with?