22 January – Ron Aulbach Exodus 17:8-13
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Exodus 17:8-13. Rhythms is a series designed to complement and give a small taste of the Rooted Experience.
SHARE: What are your favorite rhythms or repeated experiences?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Exodus 17
- What kind of battles have you faced recently? How do you get ready for them?
- How can we use quiet times like Moses reached out to God?
- Read Ephesians 5:25-26. What does it mean to be washed by the word?
- In what ways do you connect with God throughout your week?
- Pastor Ron said we often read through the Bible but how can we read the Bible through us?
- When and where do you do your quiet times? Or when could you if you’re adding this rhythm in?
EXPERIENCE: How can you encourage others to step into quiet times this week?