BEGGING FOR ATTENTION
30 October – Ron Aulbach Exodus 3:1-14
WELCOME: Spend 20-30 minutes catching up with each member of the group and sharing prayer requests. Make sure to spend a few minutes praying for each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Exodus 3:1-14.
SHARE: Where have your thoughts been lately? What has taken high priority residence in your mind? What’s begging for your attention?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Exodus 3:1-14
- What drew Moses’ attention and why?
- Why do people choose to turn towards God and what makes them turn away?
- How have you seen God trying to get your attention? What do you think He is doing in you?
- What excuses do you or others come up with to push back against God?
- Moses was curious about the burning bush and seemed to find out what it was, what about God are you curious about?
OTHERS: How have you or others over-complicated prayer? How can you bring someone else along on your prayer journey?