19 February – Ron Aulbach Acts 6:1-7
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Acts 6:1-7. Rhythms is a series designed to complement and give a small taste of the Rooted Experience.
SHARE: Talk about a time from your life when someone served you. What kind of impact did that have on you?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Acts 6:1-7
- What does it mean to serve?
- Is there an area of serving you would be passionate about?
- Where do you see a need in your community?
- What opportunities are out there that hit on both a passion and a need?
- What are ways you have served in the church/in your community/in your family? What are ways you haven’t, but could, serve?
SERVE EXPERIENCE: What can you do to join in serving the community? Sign up for serve day/serve experience on our website (Saturday March 11).