Faith & Deeds
15 October – Justin Gill James 2:14-18
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in James 2:14-18.
SHARE: Share a story of an embarrassing moment as a kid.
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read James 2:14-18.
- What do these verses have to do with hypocrisy?
- What evidence is there that someone believes?
- How do we produce fruit as is said in Luke 6:43-45?
- What fruit are you producing? What does that mean about your heart? What is your heart full of?
- As we spend more time with Jesus, we can become more like Him. How can you increase your time with Jesus a little bit?
OTHERS: How can you impact the world/others for good this week? How can your group or family encourage each other as well?