8 January – Mike Exodus 14:10-27
WELCOME: Spend 20-30 minutes catching up with each member of the group and sharing prayer requests. Make sure to spend a few minutes praying for each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Exodus 14:10-27.
SHARE: What biblical story has stood out to you the most throughout your life?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Exodus 14:10-27
- What do you notice about God in this story? What about people?
- What is something you seem to forget repeatedly in life?
- What ways have you seen God rescue you in life?
- What do you need to do to make space to reflect on the things God has already done for you?
- What rhythms have you set up that continue to foster a relationship with Jesus?
- Who is someone that encourages you in your relationship with Jesus?
Community: How can you continue to take part in a community that points you toward Jesus?