30 July – Justin Gill Matthew 3:13-17
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Matthew 3:13-17.
SHARE: What have you enjoyed about this summer?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Matthew 3:13-17.
- What does immersed mean in baptism? What does it mean to be immersed in something else?
- What keeps people from being “all in” on following Jesus?
- What is stopping you from giving all of your life to God? Why is that stopping you?
- Who can help you work through what is stopping you from giving your entire life to Jesus?
- What is your next step as a follower of Jesus?
OTHERS: Who do you know that could use encouragement to take a step forward in faith? How can you encourage them?