“It’s The End Of The World As We Know It”
19 March – Ron Aulbach Romans 8:22-28
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Romans 8:22-28.
SHARE: What is the best pet?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Romans 8:22-28
- What causes you to groan inwardly?
- What pains of the world sit in the forefront of your mind? Why?
- How do you cope with your pain?
- What do we learn about the Holy Spirit in these verses?
- How can we follow the Spirit’s lead? Share a story of how you’ve done that.
OTHERS: How can you care for others in pain this week?