8 October – Mike Antuma Job 1:13-19
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Job 1:13-19 and 2:7-9..
SHARE: What was your favorite thing about Church as a kid or now, in the present?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Job 1:13-19 & 2:7-9.
- What battlefield have you been on most recently?
- How do you typically respond to suffering?
- How have you tried to relieve the pain of what you’re going through?
- Share an experience when God helped you get through pain.
- What would sitting in the mud with someone look like to you? Do you have anyone in your life that needs you to sit in the mud with them?
- What kind of gifts would be good and bad for someone sitting in their mud and pain?
- In your past when did you suffer and did you suffer well? How can you grow to suffer better next time?
OTHERS: How can we help others see Jesus during a painful experience they’re going through?