OVERCOMING YOUR FEAR OF FAILURE
1 October – Ron Aulbach Matthew 25:24-28
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Hebrews 11:6, Matthew 25:24-28, Proverbs 28:1, 1 John 4:18.
SHARE: What’s a lighthearted, funny story of failure you experienced as a kid that you wouldn’t mind sharing with the group?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Matthew 25:24-28
- What kind of things have caused fear of failure in your life?
- How do you think faith plays a role in dealing with failure?
- How has a fear of failure held you captive? How can our faith help us break free?
- Have you ever taken risks that have strengthened your faith? Share if comfortable.
- What talents do you have that God is calling you to use for His good?
OTHERS: How can your faithful risks impact the people around you?