29 January – Ron Aulbach 1 Chronicles 13:7-11
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in 1 Chronicles 13:7-11. Rhythms is a series designed to complement and give a small taste of the Rooted Experience.
SHARE: What are your thoughts when we say we’re going to talk about prayer?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read 1 Chronicles 13:7-11
- In what ways do people put God in a box? How have you?
- How does this story shape your view of God?
- Is there something in your life that’s compelling you to feel angry? At God? At others? With yourself?
- How does your view of God shape your conversations with Him?
- How can you talk to God throughout your day? How do you start that rhythm?
- How have you seen God interact with you throughout your day?
EXPERIENCE: Check out the prayer experience on February 12 inbetween services in the dock. It will be set up as self-led prayer stations with instructions that you can do with a group or individually.