RENEW YOUR MIND
3 Sept – Ron Aulbach Romans 12:2
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Romans 12:2.
SHARE: Share a riddle or a joke that you’ve heard recently.
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Romans 12:2, Psalm 139:23, Jonah 2:7
- How do people work out their struggles?
- What lie was Jonah believing that led him to his sin? What changed for Jonah that changed his direction? (Read Jonah 2:7 for context)
- How has sin taken you further than you want?
- What are you feeding your mind?
- How can we redirect our minds?
- Challenge: meditate and memorize the verses from today. Use this as a way to renew your mind!
OTHERS: How can you renew your mind with others?