THE CURE FOR COMPLAINING
4 December – Ron Aulbach Genesis 3:11-13, Exodus 16:2-4, Numbers 13:30-32
WELCOME: Spend 20-30 minutes catching up with each member of the group and sharing prayer requests. Make sure to spend a few minutes praying for each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Genesis 3:11-13, Exodus 16:2-4, Numbers 13:30-32.
SHARE: What is something that makes you happy?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Genesis 3:11-13, Exodus 16:2-4, Numbers 13:30-32
- How often do you find yourself complaining in a day?
- What triggers you to complain?
- Why do you think we, as humans, are quick to deflect and shift blame to other people?
- Do you long for the past in a way that influences your complaining in the present? Why?
- What hard things are you being called to engage with? Why do you think that is?
- Which environment that you’re in promotes complaining?
- How can you take ownership of your own penchant for complaining?
EFFECT: How is your complaining affecting those around you?