9 July – Ron Aulbach Revelation 21:1-5
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Revelation 21:1-5.
SHARE: What is the newest thing in your life?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Revelation 21:1-5
- What do you wish to be made new in you?
- Can you imagine what it would be like to have no death, pain, and mourning? How would you describe a life without those things?
- What do you think it will be like having all the parts of the Holy Trinity in the new Jerusalem?
- What do you hope for?
- In your own words, how does Jesus’ strength cover your weaknesses? How is His strength great enough in moments of trials and tribulation?
- What bad habits do you have that would be better for you to change? What good habits do you have that need to be cultivated further?
OTHERS: How can you encourage someone else with the words of God? How can you pour into your family this week?