THE SPACE BETWEEN US
18 December – Ron Aulbach Luke 10:25-37
WELCOME: Spend 20-30 minutes catching up with each member of the group and sharing prayer requests. Make sure to spend a few minutes praying for each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Luke 10:25-37.
SHARE: Have you ever sat in the wrong seat? Share the story.
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Luke 10:25-37
- What do we need to do to inherit eternal life?
- What do we know about the hero of this story? What was a Samaritan like?
- What labels are used in this story? What labels have not been helpful in your life?
- How can we do more for the least of these? What can you do?
- Who can you invite to be with us during Christmas Eve?
SPACE: Who in your life do you think is messier than you? What can you do to change this in your heart?