“WHO’S FLYING THIS PLANE?”
5 February – Ron Aulbach – Luke 13:1-9
WELCOME: Spend 15 – 20 minutes catching up with your group members and sharing prayer requests. Take some time to pray over each other. If possible try to have a quiet time in Luke 13:1-9. Rhythms is a series designed to complement and give a small taste of the Rooted Experience.
SHARE: What is your favorite joke? Who is your favorite comedian?
ENGAGE THE MESSAGE:
- Read Luke 13:1-9
- Who deserves consequences? As a kid was it you or one of your siblings who got in trouble?
- Which people in the story deserved the consequences more?
- In what way have you seen repentance play a role in your life? Have you?
- What fruit have you seen in your life as a direct result of repentance?
- Rhetorical: What are things you need to repent of? What steps do you need to take to get there?
EXPERIENCE: Check out the prayer experience on February 12 inbetween services in the dock. It will be set up as self-led prayer stations with instructions that you can do with a group or individually.